Talent Build

Azrr
    Master of Trolling
    Master of Trolling

Birthday : 1988-10-31

Re: Talent Build

Post by Azrr on April 7th 2010, 14:24

Futile wrote:
    viper wrote:stop fighting childs.... just prove urself.... and keep flaming out of this forums :evil:

QFT.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Geass
    Master of Trolling
    Master of Trolling

Character Name : Geass
    Birthday : 1989-05-19

Post by Geass on April 9th 2010, 21:22

I said I dun pvp and by that I mean no arena, and I dun hav nerve sit and wait half a day to enter a BG. World pvp on the other hand is MUST sometimes, but I would take quite a lot of time to get enough honor to but hateful, as for the other pvp sets, arena is needed, so no pvp gear. Who gives a shit about pvp anyway? It's about how skilled you are abusing, not how skilled to you are at fair play.

Btw, you need to L2troll forumz Trax, and don't take things so dramatic. Even if you beat the crap out of me in a duel, that won't change a thing, I'm still gonna say you fail, haha!
    And Futile, you need to get a troll hunta mon, coz iz moar cool and you like to troll forumz too, that bish belf hunta don't fit ya.
    Surpass
    Master of Trolling
    Master of Trolling

Character Name : Surpass
    Birthday : 1989-07-22

Post by Surpass on April 9th 2010, 23:52

yea i agree , but i'd rather kill myself than relevel regear get 1500+ rating again ... noty :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

Elmajico
    Elite Troll
    Elite Troll

Character Name : Elmajico
    Birthday : 1988-06-13

Post by Elmajico on April 9th 2010, 23:59

Geass wrote:I said I dun pvp and by that I mean no arena, and I dun hav nerve sit and wait half a day to enter a BG. World pvp on the other hand is MUST sometimes, but I would take quite a lot of time to get enough honor to but hateful, as for the other pvp sets, arena is needed, so no pvp gear. Who gives a shit about pvp anyway? It's about how skilled you are abusing, not how skilled to you are at fair play.

Btw, you need to L2troll forumz Trax, and don't take things so dramatic. Even if you beat the crap out of me in a duel, that won't change a thing, I'm still gonna say you fail, haha!
    And Futile, you need to get a troll hunta mon, coz iz moar cool and you like to troll forumz too, that bish belf hunta don't fit ya.

he likes playing as a female b-elf... well everyone's got a fetish...altho MMORPG= Many Men Online Role Playing as Girls...get the drift? :D

Azrr
    Master of Trolling
    Master of Trolling

Birthday : 1988-10-31

Post by Azrr on April 10th 2010, 00:09

Elmajico wrote:
    Geass wrote:I said I dun pvp and by that I mean no arena, and I dun hav nerve sit and wait half a day to enter a BG. World pvp on the other hand is MUST sometimes, but I would take quite a lot of time to get enough honor to but hateful, as for the other pvp sets, arena is needed, so no pvp gear. Who gives a shit about pvp anyway? It's about how skilled you are abusing, not how skilled to you are at fair play.

he likes playing as a female b-elf... well everyone's got a fetish...altho MMORPG= Many Men Online Role Playing as Girls...get the drift? :D

I fuckin lol'd.

Geass
    Master of Trolling
    Master of Trolling

Character Name : Geass
    Birthday : 1989-05-19

Post by Geass on April 10th 2010, 07:15

Elmajico wrote:
    This is the first time i hear this, but it's totally epic.

And Futile, try getting a GM to change your race and gender.
    viper
    Freshie
    Freshie

Birthday : 1984-11-05

Post by viper on April 11th 2010, 14:33

Elmajico wrote:

rofl'd hahahhahahahahha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 20th 2017, 16:40