for PVE

Reza
    Elite Troll
    Elite Troll

Birthday : 1989-03-12

for PVE

Post by Reza on February 19th 2010, 18:47

for PVE / Druid Feral better or Druid Balance ?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Every Thing Is Nothing

Yosip
    Freshie
    Freshie

Re: for PVE

Post by Yosip on February 20th 2010, 01:14

Idk what is better.. but if u want PUG its kinda hard to find raid if u're melee..
    Elmajico
    Elite Troll
    Elite Troll

Character Name : Elmajico
    Birthday : 1988-06-13

Post by Elmajico on February 20th 2010, 03:14

resto [:P] u'll get taken into every raid

___________________________________________________________________________________

Reza
    Elite Troll
    Elite Troll

Post by Reza on February 20th 2010, 04:54

yep i know resto
    for PVE (dps or rdps) ~

Every Thing Is Nothing
    Rodzaman
    Freshie
    Freshie

Birthday : 1988-03-24

Post by Rodzaman on February 22nd 2010, 11:01

Balance druids will almost always have more overall dps, but when it comes to bosses (single targets), then ofc depends of the boss you'r encountering. Feral is way harder then balance (needz more skil!). The most important thing is to play what suits you, what you like the best, even if its not better. I dont see the point in playing just to be on the top of the dmg list, when you at the end take a deep sigh and say "finaly!".
    Reza
    Elite Troll
    Elite Troll

Post by Reza on February 22nd 2010, 22:03

:-( yep

Every Thing Is Nothing

Relar
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by Relar on March 3rd 2010, 07:46

Neither feral nor balance require any real skill to play in PvE. Feral requiring more skill to play equally good is just bullshit, feral dps just fail hard because of how fucked powershifting got in 3.2.
    Boomkins have better dps, and you won't have to fight with rogues, who by the way will hate you, over gear.

So for the love of whatever entity you worship, go balance or atleast realise what failure you are.
    Rodzaman
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by Rodzaman on March 3rd 2010, 08:18

Relar wrote:Neither feral nor balance require any real skill to play in PvE. Feral requiring more skill to play equally good is just bullshit, feral dps just fail hard because of how fucked powershifting got in 3.2.
    Boomkins have better dps, and you won't have to fight with rogues, who by the way will hate you, over gear.

So for the love of whatever entity you worship, go balance or atleast realise what failure you are.

It's not a failure if you'r playing something you LIKE. If you don't get this then you'r the fail one.

Relar
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by Relar on March 3rd 2010, 08:29

Rodzaman wrote:
    Relar wrote:Neither feral nor balance require any real skill to play in PvE. Feral requiring more skill to play equally good is just bullshit, feral dps just fail hard because of how fucked powershifting got in 3.2.

It's not a failure if you'r playing something you LIKE. If you don't get this then you'r the fail one.

I was speaking in general terms and not meaning to offend you. In terms of dps in PvE feral is a failure as the goal is to kill said boss and higher dps increase your chance of success.
    Rodzaman
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by Rodzaman on March 3rd 2010, 09:22

I am not offended at all. I'm not even feral :D I just posted a reply in the way you did :D
    Geass
    Master of Trolling
    Master of Trolling

Character Name : Geass
    Birthday : 1989-05-19

Post by Geass on March 3rd 2010, 09:27

When talking about PVE I think you mean raids. The thing you need to understand here is that individual performance is not always the most important thing. Feral druid has a 5% crit chance aura that is very good when you have a lot of melees in the raid. Together with other skills and buffs it may provide additional dps to the whole raid that may be greater than the extra dps the balance druid has.
    When Rodzaman mentioned that feral is way harder then balance, he was probably thinking about bosses such as KT, that make life quite difficult for melees.
    You shouldn't go for balance just because it has more dps.
    Rodzaman
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by Rodzaman on March 3rd 2010, 09:59

Geass wrote:The thing you need to understand here is that individual performance is not always the most important thing.
    Very very true.

Geass wrote:When Rodzaman mentioned that feral is way harder then balance, he was probably thinking about bosses such as KT, that make life quite difficult for melees.
    Not only that. My openion is that generaly, its harder to pull out a max dps from a feral, then from a balance. Thats just my openion, it can be wrong ofc, and i also accept geass's openion.

Geass wrote:Feral druid has a 5% crit chance aura that is very good when you have a lot of melees in the raid.
    Also boomkins have a 5% crit chance aura for casters, if you have a lot of them...
    I was answering the Reza's question, which i inderstood as "which druid is better dps individualy?", not like what the raid needs etc. Ofc what the raid needs is always on the 1st place.
    What we have here is slight difference of openions, which is not bad at all imo, we can only learn more this way :)
    Stingdeath
    Troll
    Troll

Birthday : 1988-03-19

Post by Stingdeath on May 27th 2010, 14:17

who is the classleader? ;p
    DO u r work. Post talents for PVE and PVP too.
    Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Character Name : Jesslinn
    Birthday : 1984-02-14

Post by Jess <3 on August 10th 2011, 01:04

Balance PVE Spec

Feral PVE Spec ¿?
    Idk about feral druids on TLK, the last time i played as feral was on TBC, this build its only my common sense speaking. If a feral druid wants to change the build, better.

Resto PVE Spec
    Raulici plz confirm if this is a good build

Signature made by Hulken <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is September 24th 2017, 05:21