holy pala OP!

lava1234
    Freshie
    Freshie

Character Name : Dappy

holy pala OP!

Post by lava1234 on July 4th 2011, 07:31

One of the longest duels i play is versus holy paladins. I am holy paladin too and i this this is the strongest class for pvp 1v1.
    Xephas
    Freshie
    Freshie

Character Name : Xeph
    Birthday : 1991-08-05

Re: holy pala OP!

Post by Xephas on July 4th 2011, 21:56

..... it's a 2x healers dueling srsly it wont end :P and it doesn't mean Holy pala are the strongest class for pvp ^^
    Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Character Name : Jesslinn
    Birthday : 1984-02-14

Post by Jess <3 on July 4th 2011, 23:47

its an easy fight somethimes, as most holy palas think it will be endless, so they dont focus on keeping his heal bar at tops to improve dps.
    Most easy way to kill a holy pala as a holy pala is attacking with seal of corruption, just hit it with you sword, no stuns, no holy shocks, just white dmg. use holy shock to heal and sacred shield always up.

When he/she get bored and drops his hp to 40% start with wings, stun, holy shock, judgement and hopefully you will get him to less than 10% hp, so a hammer of wrath and one more holy shock whould be enough to kill him.

Im using this when fighting resto shamans, priest and holy palas on 1vs1 with my holy pala.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Signature made by Hulken <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is July 26th 2017, 13:47