PvE Specs

Crackz
    Freshie
    Freshie

PvE Specs

Post by Crackz on June 23rd 2010, 11:46

Assassination PVE: http://wow320.gamestool.net/roguet.php?00530310535010252210333105100500500000000000000000000005020000000000000000000000000

Glyphs:
    Major Glyphs: Glyph of Mutilate - Glyph of Vigor - Glyph of Hunger For Blood (?) <-- This would be the ideal glyph, however it apparently does not work on Magic-WoW so for now you should replace it with Glyph of Rupture
    Minor Glyphs: Nothing important. Perhaps Glyph of Vanish for the 30% speed increase on use.

Rotation:
    1. In advance: You will need Deadly Poison on your MH and Instant Poison on the OH unless instructed by the Raid Leader to use Mind-Numbing.
    2. Opener: If possible, start off with Garrote. This creates a bleed effect on the boss.
    3. Cast Hunger for Blood.
    4. Cast Slice and Dice to make use of the combo points generated by your opener.
    5. Spam Mutilate until you gain 5 combo points and 5 doses of Deadly poison and use Envenom when this is accomplished. This is your main skill and will be used throughout the whole encounter. Properly talented this will keep your deadly poison doses on the boss and will refresh Slice and Dice to the maximum duration.
    6. Make sure to keep up Rupture as well as this adds some nice DPS overall if maintained.
    IMPORTANT POINT: You must make sure to keep Hunger for Blood on at all times.

Note: If you are unsure of why Slice and Dice is only used once in this rotation at the beginning and never again for the entire encounter it is because of the talent 'Cut to the Chase.' As long as you are using Envenom the duration of Slice and Dice will be refreshed to the maximum.

Combat PVE: http://wow320.gamestool.net/roguet.php?30502010500000000000000000002520500522350100231004012505000000000000000000000000000

WILL UPDATE COMBAT PVE WITH GLYPHS AND ROTATION SHORTLY!

Last edited by Crackz on July 18th 2010, 05:46; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more Assassination PVE info.)
    Elmajico
    Elite Troll
    Elite Troll

Character Name : Elmajico
    Birthday : 1988-06-13

Re: PvE Specs

Post by Elmajico on June 23rd 2010, 11:47

post rotations too :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

Azrr
    Master of Trolling
    Master of Trolling

Birthday : 1988-10-31

Post by Azrr on June 24th 2010, 14:30

Elmajico wrote:post rotations too :D

It's Hemo hemo hemo aince tbc times!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Crackz
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by Crackz on July 3rd 2010, 08:29

Bump. Edited original post.
    mariopp
    Freshie
    Freshie

Birthday : 1991-05-28

Post by mariopp on July 18th 2010, 04:02

I realy think that you have something missunderstood about the Assasination rogues PVE . You dont need to have rapture on it all the time, and about the Wound poison, another mistake, Instant poison deals bigger damage then wound poison. And about the rotation, you start with Garote, automaticly can use hunger for blood, then you hit 1 mutilate so u activate slice and dice, and then just mutilate and envenom, after the first envenom ur slice and dice is automaticly refreshed so you wont be needing 5 points to use it ...
    So by my opinion it would be...
    1. Garrote and activate hunger for blood.
    2. 1 mutilate so you can activate Slice and dice.
    3. Spam mutilate till u get 5 combo points and use envenom ( If you got 5 doses on the boss mob or whatever ofcourse, however the doses are not suposed to be removed from the target cos rogues got tallent for that , cant remember the name ) .
    4. All you need to do after that is keep hunger for blood activated all the time, by hitting rapture with 1 combo point ( becouse it doesnt matter with how many. You can use the 5 combo points to hit Envenom )
    5. Then just spam mutilate and envenom.
    Tip. Dont forget about the hunger for blood.

However this is only mine opinion ...
    Crackz
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by Crackz on July 18th 2010, 05:27

I agree with you on the Garrote part and that is what my original post said, to open with that ability to allow Hunger for Blood to be activated. Otherwise the rest of this guide was outdated and was written when specific talents did not work which would explain why I wrote some of the things I have. Now with the Assassination tree updated and poisons being fixed I will update the above guide accordingly.
    mariopp
    Freshie
    Freshie

Birthday : 1991-05-28

Post by mariopp on July 31st 2010, 06:43

Cant wait to see, anyway, the tallents of my rogue are copied by 1 of the best PvE rogues in the world, Warcryer ( Frostmane realm ) Its my real life friend who play 4 years on his rogue . And imo hes one of the best ( cant say the best ) on retail. So, if you have any better idea then his, let me know please.
    Heyhowdyhey
    Freshie
    Freshie

Character Name : Blarghonk
    Birthday : 1992-12-26

Post by Heyhowdyhey on June 25th 2011, 07:24

So did anyone find out if Mojor GLyph-Hunger for Blood works now on the server?
    Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Character Name : Jesslinn
    Birthday : 1984-02-14

Post by Jess <3 on June 25th 2011, 12:41

completly agreed with crackz with the spec and rotation, its what im using for pve right now. will test glyph of hunger for blood and update this later

Signature made by Hulken <3

Relar
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by Relar on August 5th 2011, 11:55

This is what I use: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#34ehnqhEmG-q-,aY6eOR,12213

Keep a 5 cp rupture up, then do the usual muti/envenom spam thingy. As you can refresh a 5 cb rupture with only 1 cb I find using shiv quite usefull at times, and seem to be doing more damage with this than with the normal cookie-cutter build: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3hFyoWKdGEqe3,aY6eOR,12213

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is September 24th 2017, 05:21