Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Character Name : Jesslinn
    Birthday : 1984-02-14

Re: Specs

Post by Jess <3 on July 29th 2011, 14:32

may be this be a good tanking spec?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Signature made by Hulken <3

santhelin
    Freshie
    Freshie

Post by santhelin on July 30th 2011, 14:37

Well dks have loads of tank builds, most of them blood/unholy mixed though frost works also
    Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Post by Jess <3 on July 30th 2011, 15:45

i did it frost cause it has a nice dmg mitigation also, the +8% stamina from frost presence is nice, and, frost means more aggro.
    so far i dont have problems with the aggro, i can have 10 mobs on me without loosing the aggro on anyone, just death and decay + pestilence + howling blast FTW, the bad thing is, that i need moar stamina and defense, kinda nubgeared atm

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Post by Jess <3 on August 2nd 2011, 02:30

testing this now

Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Post by Jess <3 on August 2nd 2011, 07:31

will try this later

Rotation:
    Start with icy touch and plague strike to proc diseases
    then 1 obliterate or death strike to consume the last unholy and frost runes. wich will become death runes when they activate again.
    1 (blood strikeor Rune tap) and 1 pestilence. If you got glyph of disease, diseases will reset on the primary target and split to all the nearest targets (AoE aggro)
    at this point, the first unholy rune and frost rune you used to proc diseases will be active, so, death strike or obliterate to proc again the death runes.
    again 1 (blood strike or rune tap) and pestilence to reset diseases.
    and 1 death strike or obliterate-

if my math is right, you will have infinite disease due to pestilence+gluph of disease on you primary target. and you will have 4 death runes to use on death strike or obliterate.

also, i will try to equip str gems on reds, str/parry on yellows and stamina on blues.

will post results later. wish me luck :D

oh almost forgot, this for a dps spec using the same rotation. just on blood spec and spaming Hysteria when available.
    Second oh, with the talents abomination's might (blood), Veteran of the tird war (blood), endless winter (frost) and Ravenous dead (unholy) you get +17% strength.

Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Post by Jess <3 on August 2nd 2011, 22:46

updating, rotation is working, i got 1 proc on diseases and then start with obliterate spam and pestilence to reset disease timer. was on a hc dummy for 5 mins.
    but i see a low dps even for a tank. im not fully gemed and dont have any enchant, also, only have chest, boots legs and both fingers as tank gear, the other things are dps. with a total of 4.495 GS, and i got 1k dps on a HC dummy yesterday.

Updated: did toc5 yesterday with kate and jare, before they came to the raid i soloed Colosus, i know is not a big deal, but as i said before, im not fully tank geared, only got waist, chest, pants, boots and both rings.
    also, i has 22% dodge, 20% parry, 30k stamina and 519 defense rating, unbuffed. with 4.5kgs

Still working on this build.

Jess <3
    High Lord Troll
    High Lord Troll

Post by Jess <3 on August 18th 2011, 01:30

dont mind me, just posting some stuff to remind later

PVE frost dps spec

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is November 20th 2017, 16:42